We are thrilled to announce the winner of our photo contest “enEARTHgy: wounds & blooms” organized by the urban non-profit company MoveIt, with the support of organization YES Europe – Young Leaders in Energy and Sustainability and its branch in Greece Yes Europe Greece!
Congratulations to Zoe Eleni Moragli, whose amazing photo perfectly captured the theme of our competition. Her talent and creativity are truly exceptional, and we are proud to have her as our winner.
We would also like to acknowledge the other outstanding entries in the competition. We had a tough time choosing the winners, as there were so many incredible photos submitted.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 photos and their creators:
1.Zoe Eleni Moragli: Humankind vs Planet Earth
2. Shah Md. Shahidul Islam Shahi: Cause of climate change
3. Giorgos Pismisis: BioDIVERSITY – A rare moment
4. Shah Md. Shahidul islam Shahi: Life in a water
5. Ioannis Arabatzis: Little sun
6. Eutychia Paltsidou: Green living
7. Angeliki Zafiratou: Window to the sky
8. Evi Makri: Blowing air
9. Kostas Georgosopoulos: Genesis
10. Euthychia Paltsidou: Trashed energy
We would like to thank everyone who participated and shared their incredible photos with us. Your passion and enthusiasm for photography is inspiring, and we appreciate the effort and dedication you put into creating your images.